Swimming pools are a great addition to your humble abode. Many hours are spent with family and friends in this backyard oasis of yours. But, it can also be a dangerous area when preventive measures and safety features are overlooked.
A pool inspection is extremely important when purchasing a home. This inspection will look for safety concerns and maintenance issues that are crucial not only for your family but for others around your neighborhood. Schedule your Home Inspectors Lubbock, TX Pool Inspection today!
What’s included in a Pool Inspection?
Safety features, including secure fencing and latching, are among the factors being evaluated during the inspection.
Our inspectors will evaluate the pool systems, pool deck, and pool area for any defects and safety concerns during the inspection. Furthermore, here are the important items we need to check:
1. Fencing, gates, and protective equipment should meet legal requirements.
2. Pool deck must be in operational condition.
3. Pool drains are covered to keep people from getting their hair or limbs caught in the plumbing.
4. Pool shell should have no visible defects.
5. The pool pump and equipment should be functioning properly.
6. GFCI should be properly installed, and the electrical system must follow codes and standards.
7. No leaking in pipes and fittings.
8. Water is clear and algae-free.
9. Pool light functionality.
10. Surface condition (plaster, vinyl, fiberglass).
Lubbock, TX is a big city with a dense suburban feel. Among the great mix of opportunities you would find in Lubbock, TX, and its surrounding areas, it is no surprise why over 260,000 residents call it their home.
In making your most prized investment where guaranteed satisfaction and peace of mind can be attained and enjoyed for years, Bentley Home Inspections is there to help make your home purchase with confidence.
Rather than buying a home outright, putting your hard-earned money at the risk of running into financial troubles down the road, Bentley Home Inspections provides solutions that give home buyers the information they need to make their most confident purchase decision.
The team of licensed and insured home inspectors of Bentley Home Inspections performs with distinct levels of professionalism, great care, and attention to detail. Their services include Pool and Spa Inspection, Septic Tank Inspection, and Well Inspection, among others. Serving home buyers and homeowners in Lubbock, TX, and surrounding areas, our home inspection services have been sought for by multiple satisfied clients for years.
Call (806) 503-5469 Today or Schedule Home Inspectors Lubbock TX Online 24/7 Right From Our Website.
Bentley Home Inspection – We Deliver Peace Of Mind